Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello All

I would like to apologize for my recent absence from the rattie world. I was dealing with an unexpected health issue that left me unable to even hold a pen in my hand(s). Now that my health is returning to a better status I will be putting all of my focus on the rattery. I am very lucky to have wonderful family who helped me during this horrible time...and a big thank you to them for over spoiling my ratties!! On a happier and brighter note we have baby ratties!! This is the manx to dwarf line. I will be posting pictures on the website today. The babies were born on 1-23-12
 The last litter that was born wasn't posted (down-under litter), reason being that it was a small litter and all the babies are being kept for the breeding program. I will do my best to return all emails and to get the pictures posted. Again sorry for being M.I.A for a tiny bit. Hope everyones holidays were safe and happy!